Construction Management and Engineering Benefits
Viox's in-house specialty trade group brings unique advantages to our clients' construction projects, including consistent quality, timely response to changes, and seamless communication with project managers and owner's representative(s). In addition, we offer:
- In-house CAD resources with expert design/build construction capabilities, enabling more effective project design assistance and management services.
- Experienced construction professionals who can help monitor proper and safe installation during a building project.
- Extensive experience in constructing and renovating occupied spaces.
- Unique value construction management and engineering capabilities.
Why use Viox's construction services group?
- Work closely with the client management team on facility upgrades, repairs, and construction projects.
- Reduce the impact on an owner's staffing and facilities operations, allowing them to focus on the success of the core business.
- Help lock in definitive budgets during early design/build construction project stages.
- Save dollars by reducing mark-ups from trade contractor to general contractor.
- Negotiate directly with prime contractors, equipment vendors, and material suppliers.
- Provide fast-track construction management of bid packages/scope.
- Shorten critical path in the overall construction schedule.
Why choose Viox Construction Services?
Because we provide:
- Extensive tenant work construction experience.
- High-quality office/commercial construction renovation.
- Complete facility services expertise.
- Leading-edge MC-2 estimating software.
- Value engineering services during construction scope development.
- Highly qualified construction contractors, equipment vendors, and material suppliers.
- Experienced construction management team to negotiate/buy-out project within budget.
- A timely, accurate building project control system.
- Ability to manage client's overall construction project schedule, not just the construction/renovation process.
- Knowledgeable commissioning and warranty certification process for long-term building facility management success.