Construction Management Services
Viox construction management group can help you plan and organize your commercial construction project, as well as monitor and control it through to completion, occupancy, and beyond. The group's specialties include scheduling, estimating, building scope development and quality construction management services.
Viox's construction management services include:
- Design/Build construction phase planning and scheduling
- Design/Build construction phase cost control
- Coordination of information flow between owner and designers
- Review of construction documents for the owner. During the process, we check special and general conditions, construction specifications, and drawings to verify completeness, constructability and building compliance with the owner's intent
- Fulfillment of the owner's duties during the construction period
- On-site field representation during construction phase
- Performance of building project completion activities
- Post-occupancy evaluation for possible modification to fit actual needs or as information for future construction projects
- Building and facilities maintenance inspection prior to the expiration of warranties with recommendations for facilities repairs, replacements, and modifications; analysis of contract documents to determine financial responsibilities
- Development of facility preventive and maintenance budgets and processes
For each client, we will provide only the construction management services necessary for the building project. We will deliver a completed project that meets all timing, specifications and cost requirements.